702-604-7739 - http://www.TheBallenGroup.com - Short Sale Nevada with The Ballen Group of Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas, Las Vegas Short Sale Specialists offering you a daily dose of short Sale Homes in Nevada, Short Sale Service Information, Short Sale Laws, The Foreclosure Process in Nevada, Short Sale VS. Foreclosure and More.
Anonymous comments are disabled
Las Vegas Real Estate Agent presenting Las Vegas Home Values and Real Estate Values in Nevada -http://www.theballengroup.com -
Equity or Negative Equity Your Choice of a Realtor is one of (if not THE) most important decision you, as a Nevada home seller will make. My team and I don't TRY to sell your home, we MARKET your home to sell. We get you the results you need in today's Nevada Real Estate Market. If you are upside down in your home, and forced to use a Nevada Short Sale Specialist, your choice is even more vital. Many agents will figure that your property, being a short sale, does not deserve the same comprehensive marketing plan as an equity sale. NOT TRUE. The bank will most likely request a Marketing report to PROVE that the highest and best offer was received on your home. The internet is the best way to prove, and track web site visits, blog posts and comments, statistics and even showings. If you must short sale your home, you need The Ballen Group
We Aggressively Market Your Property on the internet!
Any Real Estate Brokerage can post your property in the Las Vegas MLS. Yes - That will generate showings, but what about the national buyers, or buyers who are not yet working with a Las Vegas Real Estate agent? The web and internet surfing allows potential buyers to see your home up close without actually being there. We put your home on the popular real estate sites that have proven results for driving traffic and interest toYOUR listing and custom designed web site for your property.
We understand the need and the power of the major sites such as Zillow, Trulia, YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, AOL Videos, Blog Posts, Classified Ads and more. Simply put -We put your property in from of buyers where it matters most.
Choose a Real Estate Agent with the Power of the web!
Yes, We are seeing a lot of Short Sales in today's Las Vegas Real Estate Market. It is happening to your friends, your family, and maybe even you. Your home is not worth what it used to be. Las Vegas Short Sale Professionals are now calling it being “upside-down” in which you owe more on the mortgage than the house is now worth. If you can hang on through the slow market, great. If not -you may want to consider a Las Vegas Short Sale to avoid a foreclosure situation.
A short sale is when the house or property is worth less than what is due on the mortgage. The bank (note holder) takes the loss, but not a such as a foreclosure process. A Nevada short sale is not always the best option for everyone. You need expert Las Vegas real estate short sale expert advice to decide on the pros and cons of a real estate short sale in Nevada.
If you are even thinking of short selling your property, here are some positives and negatives to consider:
- Avoid Foreclosure – Foreclosures can be a very hard and stressful process for everyone. It might take anywhere from six to twelve months even for a foreclosure to complete.
- Being proactive – Facing your Las Vegas foreclosure will help give you some control over the process. By choosing a short sale, finding a buyer and negotiating terms with the bank, the huge effect on your credit score by a foreclosure can be dodged.
- Start over faster – Minimizing damage to your credit score can help you get back on your credit feet faster. You’ll be eligible to purchase another house faster than if you entered foreclosure according to major lenders.
- You might not owe anything after the Short Sale – Your agent can try asking the bank to cancel your debt altogether. It does happen, but not all the time.
- You won't need to pay large monthly mortgage payments
- The bank may forgive the difference in debt between what you owe and the final price.
- You can avoid the time consuming and traumatic foreclosure proceedings.
- Your credit score will usually recover more quickly than a foreclosure
- You are more likely to avoid bankruptcy
- You may not be taxed on the debt forgiven.
- If you are not able to pay the mortgage premium, or work with the lender on getting a loan modification, a short sale is probably the way to go…even though it means losing your home and investment.
- There will be damage to your credit – When a short sale is completed, it is still recorded on your credit but should have a lesser impact as a foreclosure for most creditors. Although lenders will consider a short sale similar to a foreclosure, The chances of getting a home loan will still be slim for a bit.
- Tax Consequences – Talk to your accountant to see if you qualify for the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007, no taxes are owed on the forgiven debt.
- Bank Could Demand a note or some payment – The bank is not forced to forgive the debt. They may ask you to pay them back for the difference on the sale and what is owed on the mortgage, but you’ll need to agree to this.
- The mortgage holder/lender does not have to say yes to a short sale
- You must prove a hardship that prevents you from making your payments.
- A short sale is not short. The time depends on how quickly you and your agent put together the hardship package, and how quickly the lender reacts
- Lenders are known for taking a while to approve short sales.
- If your home has liens, each lien holder/lender must be consulted.
- The successful transaction depends on a good offer from a good buyer.
- The real estate agents involved will usually get a smaller commission.
- You may be asked to sign a promissory note for the debt forgiveness for approval .
- Lenders may seek repayment of the debt forgiven after the short sale is completed.
- Your credit score is going to take a hard hit. Consult tax and legal advice.
- You could be taxed. Consult a tax professional
There are no promises or guarantees in a Las Vegas short sale whether the lender(s) will approve the short sale or forgive your debt, but Short Sales offer an alternative to the damaging effects of a Nevada foreclosure.
A short sale is a complicated process for all parties involved. There are so many details involved (more than what the average homeowner is aware of). Make sure to consult a Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist with a proven history of success with short sales.
- 702-482-7739 for your FREE LAS VEGAS SHORT SALE KIT AND AGENT CONSULTATION.
- Communication: Over 20 years of negotiating deals and contracts with excellent results.
- Character: Honest, Friendly, Outgoing, Ambitious, Family Oriented, Leaders
- Skilled: Highly trained in technology providing high quality, accuracy and speed when helping you buy or sell your home.
- Marketing Specialists: Tested & Measured Marketing providing no fail results in home sales. From print advertising to extensive web design, we get results
- Professionals: In every aspect of the word, when dealing with Coldwell Banker Wardley Real Estate Agents, you will always be met with professionalism.
- Trustworthy: In our opinion the most important trait you can ask for when dealing with a Nevada Real Estate Agent.
- Dedication: Unsurpassed commitment and loyalty to customers and clients.
- Knowledgeable: Highly active in continuing education classes, workshops, seminars, and conferences. Constantly aware of the local market & real estate industry.
- Team: Each having specialties, you have the ability to call on our skills at hand with little wait time.
- Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Las Vegas Short Sales, Las Vegas Pre-Foreclosures, Las Vegas Foreclosures and Distressed Proeprties
- Designated Neighborhood Specialists for area's such as Aliante, The Lakes, Summerlin, Green Valley, Nellis Air Force Base, un City, Mountains Edge, Southern Highlands and more.
- Marketing, Negotiating and selling homes in Summerlin & the Las Vegas are. We don't try to sell your home, we MARKET your home to sell.
- REO & Distressed Property services including rehab, maintenance, Cash for Keys, Tenant Eviction, Listing, Marketing, Sales
- Marketing Specialists: Tested & Measured Marketing providing no fail results in home sales. From print advertising to extensive web design, we get results!
- Buyer Services: Specializing in Las Vegas Real Estate home purchases for first time home buyers and investors as well are standard real estate purchases.
- New Home Specialist: Familiar with Las Vegas new construction, New home builders handling aggressive negotiations to get our buyers the best deal possible.
- Dedication: Unsurpassed commitment and loyalty to customers and clients.
- Knowledgeable:: Highly active in continuing education classes, workshops, seminars, and conferences. Constantly aware of the local market & real estate industry.
- We Get YOU Results!
New Construction Homes
- Warmington Homes, William Lyon, Toll Brothers
- KB Homes, Lanar, Beazer
- Pardee Homes, Ryland, Phillips
- Rhodes, Del WEbb
- Most Others
- Summerlin Neighborhood Specialists - Raised 4 children in Summerlin! Summerlin is our home. Las Vegas has been our home for over 35 years.
- Listing, Marketing & Negotiating Las Vegas Real Estate.
- Shortsales & Preforeclosures
- Las Vegas Foreclosures, REO Properties
- REO & Distressed Property maintenance, rehab, tenant eviction, listing, marketing & sales
- New Construction and New Home Builders - Specializing in Research, Models, Negotiations and Walk Throughs
- Marketing Specialists - Comprehensive Marketing Program second to none.
Simply enter your criteria below, and we will provide you with a speedy response. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. There is no obligation. Please indicate when you are thinking of selling and if what YOU think your home is worth.
FREE SHORT SALE KIT (for those considering a short sale)
About The Ballen Group .
Lori Ballen and her husband Richard Ballen manage a top producing Las Vegas Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas on DI and Durango with Debbie Zois and Dave Jenks. As Las Vegas Short Sale Specialists, Lori and her team focus on distressed properties and residential real estate in Nevada.
Lori Ballen is a Mega Agent managing her team called The Ballen Group at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas. Working with her 10 member team which includes her husband Richard, Lori has created a model for success. Using Gary Keller's Models, she never takes the pedal off lead generation which includes dominating search engines, working the database, managing he team web site, running daily ads, and staying on top of the most innovative marketing strategies such as her use of video. Using these tactics, The Ballen's earned awards in their short career such as rookies of the year AND top agents in the company their first year and many more top achievements in the years to follow.
The Ballen Group is an award winning team specializing in Distressed properties - specifically Las Vegas Short Sales as well as residential real estate in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson.